Entries are now closed. Than you to all who contacted us about exhibiting your scooters at the first ScooterExpo. We have been overwhelmed by both the amount of entries and the quality of the machines. We apologise to those who couldn’t get in, but we had to restrict the numbers so that the scooters could be seen.
There is always next time…
As for 2019, we have 100 custom and classic scooters lined up for the event on 28 July 2019. Some old and some new. Some not seen for years, some never seen before. We’re as exited as you to see the final line-up in all it’s glory!
- Disclaimer: Entry to ScooterExpo is at your own risk.
This is a public event and ScooterNova magazine/SLUK and Alfreton Leisure Centre cannot be held liable for any damage or theft that may occur whilst on the premises.
- Please ensure your display is safe and if you’re removing panels etc. that they aren’t likely to be knocked over, or blown over if you’re near an exit.
- Please ensure that your scooter stand feet/display don’t damage the floor of the exhibition hall and if your scooter is likely to leak place something under the engine to catch those oily tears.
- Please ensure your vehicle is drained of excess petrol before it enters the premises and that no fluids are leaking from it. If your scooter is particularly incontinent, please bring a suitable container/tray to place underneath.
- Commercial photography on or around Alfreton Leisure Centre during the weekend of the show is by prior agreement only.