If you would like to show your scooter at ScooterExpo, in the first instance please send us an email with the following details:
- Your name
- Scooter details (make, model, year, custom or classic, specifications)
- A CLEAR photograph of your scooter (or pics and sketches if it’s not ready yet)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exhibit the scooters at their best, numbers will be limited at ScooterExpo. We will therefore be selecting scooters to take part and will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible, with successful entrants notified by 31st May at the latest.
Thank you for your patience.
** If you are reading this but don’t subscribe to email, you can write to us c/o ScooterNova magazine.
- Disclaimer: Entry to ScooterExpo is at your own risk.
This is a public event and ScooterNova magazine/SLUK and Alfreton Leisure Centre cannot be held liable for any damage or theft that may occur whilst on the premises.
- Please ensure your display is safe and if you’re removing panels etc. that they aren’t likely to be knocked over, or blown over if you’re near an exit.
- Please ensure that your scooter stand feet/display don’t damage the floor of the exhibition hall and if your scooter is likely to leak place something under the engine to catch those oily tears.
- Please ensure your vehicle is drained of excess petrol before it enters the premises and that no fluids are leaking from it. If your scooter is particularly incontinent, please bring a suitable container/tray to place underneath.
- Commercial photography on or around Alfreton Leisure Centre during the weekend of the show is by prior agreement only.